Saturday, March 8, 2008

My life is simply too amusing! All of you that are able to stay at home with your kids, I'm sure, feel the same! We were suppose to take a weekend trip to Murfreesboro so Nathan could coach a soccer game, but... Tennessee got it's first snow of the year. It worked well for us though b/c we have two sick kids. I told Nathan that God sent this snow for us. Hopefully, the trip will be rescheduled when everyone is healthy.

As you can see... My index finger is healing (but still disgusting). I'm grateful though, b/c we are down to just a little band aide!! So, b/c I was almost back to normal, I decided that I should fix Daddy's file cabinet so that I could slice my pinkie finger open. (Does momnesia include constant injuries?) I think I'm going for carpal tunnel now as I try to type with a baby and 2 bandaged fingers. Seriously, I'm not complaining. I love my life. I just think its funny.


So, in short, we're staying at Mom & Dad's while they're in Isreal, Seth is sick and Leah a little, I am maimed, Pixie is depressed and can't even get out of bed (Pixie is my Dad's dog), and Nathan-who hates the cold-is running around outside so he can get pics of Seth playing in the snow !!


"What a life I live!!"

No comments: