Tuesday, August 19, 2008

dAy oUT!

Well! Mommy got the itchies to get out of the house today!! I am excited to report that my house is back in order (as good as it gets anyway). So, where else to go but the mall playground! We got lunch at our favorite place, Chick-fil-A, and headed to the playground. Perhaps this was slightly too big of a task just yet. It totally wiped me out, and the kids are still crashed.

Seth thought this was pretty cool! We had a coupon for a free kid's meal, so he got his own bag for the first time!

Leah enjoyed all the adventures of the playground!! And she even climbed the stairs and went down the slide "by herself."



And this is Seth completely enthralled by the letters and numbers he just discovered on the carpet!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun day! tell them to stop growing until i get to see them again! with i could be near you and we could go to chik-fil-a together! love and miss ya!

Anonymous said...

oh, btw, emma knew these pictures were taken at chik-fil-a IMMEDIATELY! my child is a genius...mind you, we do not have one in miami. only a food court one, so it doesn't look the same. just wanted to share. ;) love ya!

Christina said...

I guess she was "just born smart" (Mikaila's quote). This is actually a mall chick-fil-a. We eat at the food court, then head to the mall playground.

Yesterday, we met Tami at the mall. As soon as I turned up the parking aisle to park, Seth started YELLING "YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY!!" I looked in my rear view mirror and he had both thumbs up, pumping his fists.

Anonymous said...

Please do not tell me that Leah is walking already. I'm seeing that picture of her w/ those blocks on the wall and wondering... I know it's coming soon, but not this soon! :-) -Joy

Christina said...

she is not walking yet, but i think she's close. she's such a wild woman.
she did take about 3 or 4 steps that day to get to me!

Bob Daniels said...

Hey, U used my quote! I love the picture of Seth with his thumb up. He's going to be a resteraunt reviewer someday.