Friday, February 6, 2009

schnucks and kroger

I hate to bump the Seth and Leah pics for this, but here are my lists.

Schnucks
(I'm a newbie here, but it looks like they double to $.60 coupons. Big disadvantage is no loading q's onto a card to stack. If anyone reading knows any different, let me know!)

Totino's Pizza Rolls: $1
-.35q
=$.30

Pillsbury Biscuits: $1
-
no shortage of q's here
=
range from free to as much as I'm willing to pay

Betty Crocker Brownie Mix: $1
-$1/2
=$1/2

Birdseye Steamfresh Veg.: $1
-.35q
=$.30

Kroger

Cottonelle 4-pack: $.99
-$.50q
=$.02 overage

3 GM cereals: 3/$5
-$1/1q
-$1/2q
-.75/1q
-.75kcq
-.55kcq =3/$2.25

Huggies: $9.99
-$2/1q (pull-ups)
-$2/1kcq (pull-ups
=5.99
-$1.50/1q (diapers)
-$1.50/1kcq (diapers)
=6.99
(this purchase will depend on diaper ct.: i can get diapers @wmart for $.10-.11 each)

Ocean Spray Juice: $1.98
-$.55q
=$.88

Dial Hand Soap: $.88
-$.35 q
=$.18

No comments: