Monday, October 19, 2009

re-updated baby wishlist

Please don't think we're asking for gifts, but some people have asked what we need and since our needs are pretty specific this time, I thought I'd post a list. Some of them are big ticket items, and we won't find it tacky if you want to do a gift card, b/c that's probably easiest for everyone, (registries are so hard to shop) and it would help toward the purchase of some things we need. Also, hand-me-downs or loaners are more than welcome on any (well, almost any) of the following items.

We don't need ANY clothes!! I have a neighbor giving me all of her sons, so between his and Seth's outgrowns, I'm having to give away clothes - Big blessing!!

Here are the things I know that I'll be "needing":

1. Nursing Accessories - Items like these or these. Ask me if you want more specifics, b/c this is a co-ed blog!!
2. Shoes - I don't usually use shoes until they're walking, so any size with a nice flexible sole will work.
3. Bummis Cloth Diaper Kit - The kit is available online at Cotton Babies and in a store in St. Louis. :) I'd like it in the infant size and in gender neutral colors.
4. Cradle - We're hoping for a small cradle in our room. We have free access to a large one, so it's not a must have, it would just be more convenient.
5. Diapers and Wipes - We do use disposables anytime we leave the house, so these are also needed. Any size and the cheapest brands are great. The cheapest diaper I've found is the store brand at Wal-mart (Parent's Choice). Although, I am going to check out Target soon, b/c I think I can get them cheaper ($.13/size 3 diaper) there.

These are the things that I've come up with thus far....

No comments: