Monday, November 2, 2009

going to church

So, after the day long battle of trying to convince, but not force, Seth to wear a costume on Halloween night, it took a full day to get him to take it off!! Saturday night, he informed me that he wanted to wear it to bed. I hated the thought of those germs all in his bed, but I loved his enthusiasm. Then, since I'm having to do Sunday mornings and most of Sunday on my own now, I decided that I didn't care enough to fight this battle. I figure, "He's only 3 once." He and I cut a deal: he could wear the shirt, but had to wear his Sunday clothes underneath; no cape; no shorts. Finally, Sunday night, I told him that it was dirty and we needed to wash it, he was with me and took it off. But, first thing Monday morning, he asked if it was clean now!



That's Leah's balloon from Incredible Pizza. She took it to church and she's still carrying it everywhere today.

No comments: