Monday, December 21, 2009

leah's birthday cake

Apparently, the cake was a little intimidating at first!

But, then it was okay and even a little bit cool!

Again, we need Reh to help us blow out the candles.

Funny story about the cake: The morning that I went to Wal-mart to finish her birthday shopping, I got the cake. Now, I say that I got the cake, because after I had all the groceries+ in the car and kids fastened in their seats (we'd been there 3 hours) I looked at the receipt to find that the cashier hadn't charged us for the cake (my fault, not hers). I was absolutely NOT going to go back in, so I decided to pay for the cake the next time we were at Wal-mart. So today, Nathan went to the bakery, told them what happened and got a price tag (remember those) to pay for a cake. At the register he gave the cashier the tag, paid for the order and came to the car. When we looked at the receipt, and they had only charged us $.02 for the cake. (her fault, not his) SERIOUSLY!!! Could we just pay for the cake that we have already eaten!!!

No comments: