PRESENTS!!!!
Seth could hardly contain himself when he walked into the room filled shoulder high with presents! "Presents!!!! I'm so excited!!"




Love Birds
(still)
(still)

That Side of the Room

Gift Giving Chaos!
Chip finally stepped in to help Nana try to remember which gifts went to which grandchild! It gets quite tricky at 13!!

Cole and Ingrid
I have a feeling that Cole will be a great family man someday. Both of my kids think that he's great, and so do I.

Watching Nathan, this Christmas reminded me of what an awesome man he is. Most men hardly spend quality time with their own kids, but I watched as he cleaned the cupcake off of children that weren't his! I often watched Miss Hannah welcomed into his lap.

Brianna
Many times this Christmas I found either Seth or Leah having too much fun with their cousin Brianna. Whether they were wrestling on the floor or being cowboys/girls on the rocking horses, they were loving her. Leah imitated everything she did... including pretending to shoot me with her pistol.
MikailaHere's an amazing young lady that never once refused to help out her Aunty!! God has big plans for this lady!

Greyson
Greyson, your cousin is still looking for you!! It was so much fun having you here this Christmas. Not many people can compete with Seth on the Wii!! You two are so much alike and he very much wishes you were here more!
Jesus Cupcakes!No stain-treating for Hannah and Leah!!
Counting Up the New Loot! We got lots of games this Christmas and have been enjoying them almost everyday since.

Fun At Incredible Pizza
Leah absolutely loves the miniature carousel.

Seth pretty much loves anything and everything at Incredible Pizza. Without even seeing the store front, he knows when we are in the Incredible Pizza Vicinity!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment