My baby keeps growing up.
This year I decided to start doing some school with Seth. I figured it would be a good opportunity to warm up to it. We wouldn't have to be super structured and I could get used to one more thing in the schedule slowly.
Everyday he asks and asks, "When are we going to do school?" Then after we "do school," he wants to do more school. So far, he's been starting to read and learning to add, subtract, count money, skip count and tell time. So amazing!
This year he has also started Master Clubs at church. It's similar to Awana; the children memorize scriptures and complete activities to earn patches.
He has really enjoyed being in Mrs. Gord's Little Lambs class and looks forward to it each week. He was so excited when he finally got his vest "...like Riley and Ryan have in their closet at home." He had to wait patiently (and disappointedly) for the right size to come, but when he finally got it the child was the happiest I'd ever seen him. He's already earned his "God Made It All" patch.Now I just need to sew it on for him!





1 comment:
That's great! He looks so studious in that first picture, you can almost see him learning:)
Post a Comment