that is all. I only have three children. Three is not a lot, it is very manageable. I have friends that have four, five and six. Three is easy.
However, tonight at dinner, I felt as though I had 20. I know that everyone has things going on in their lives right now, but if you're reading this, please speak a quick prayer on our behalf. Kyle and Leah have been sick for almost 3 weeks now and we are all very worn out. They are cranky, sobby, weak, needy, lethargic... and yes, still, at times, adorably sweet (just gotta love my Leah's affection and my Kyle's giggles). Our doctors haven't figured out what's going on yet, but it needs to be over. Seth has remained fine through this whole thing. This momma better get to bed so that she can peel herself out at 3 a.m. to give two littles medicine that tastes HoRriBLe! Night, night. Sleep tight.
However, tonight at dinner, I felt as though I had 20. I know that everyone has things going on in their lives right now, but if you're reading this, please speak a quick prayer on our behalf. Kyle and Leah have been sick for almost 3 weeks now and we are all very worn out. They are cranky, sobby, weak, needy, lethargic... and yes, still, at times, adorably sweet (just gotta love my Leah's affection and my Kyle's giggles). Our doctors haven't figured out what's going on yet, but it needs to be over. Seth has remained fine through this whole thing. This momma better get to bed so that she can peel herself out at 3 a.m. to give two littles medicine that tastes HoRriBLe! Night, night. Sleep tight.




1 comment:
:( so sorry. still praying!! i know that feeling of it seeming like i have 20 kids rather than 3! :)
Post a Comment