Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rainy Day at the Zoo!

Saturday, we all went to the zoo with Nana, Papa, Hannah and Aunt Tami! We had so much fun... especially Leah!

While Aunt Tami fed Hannah, Seth and I enjoyed the many large puddles. We had to wait a long time, but he had tons of fun. He actually ended up quite far away by the time Nathan got to him.

After the zoo, we ate at CiCi's Pizza, and Hannah and Leah finally started to take interest in each other. I felt like it was a little vacation. It's the simple things in life!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! you have your hands FU-ULL! another early mover! (just like their momma!) love the video of seth! you're so fun---i totally would have been, "get out of those puddles!" how boring! he was having a blast!

Tami said...

Love that video! And the girls look so sweet. Apples and oranges, huh?

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I wasn't bored. I thought the videos were too cute! :)