Saturday, September 6, 2008

and finally - part 3 - that you'll read 1st

We met Tami, Len, Hannah, Chris and Leah down at AutoZone Park for the Ronald McDonald Ice Cream Scoop Extravaganza Blitz. I don't remember what they called it, but it was super yummy. You can visit Tami's blog for the sentimental side; I'm too tired right now.

This was Seth's first time on the big inflated slide, and he loved it. At first he was scared at how wobbly it was, but after he and I went down, he kept yelling, "play, play, play!"

The second time, Nate got him to go up by himself

And there was also a third time!!

Apparently the ice-cream has an adverse effect on those under the age of 1, b/c my daughter decided to start taking her shirt off. What next!?! Fortunately for us parents, no one was there to hand out beads!

No comments: