We had a very full week this week, but not one of those busy kind, just one of those crazy kind.
Here are some of the things I noticed and some of our happenings; I love my life!!
Here are some of the things I noticed and some of our happenings; I love my life!!
Leah has a new tooth.
I think the other one is driving her crazy right now, but I'm not sure if she's sick or just the new tooth.
Seth has an infatuation with bullion cubes.
You see, one day, he brought me the jar and asked me for one. I understood: a sparkly glass jar, gold shiny wrappings on each cube. But, I told him he wouldn't like those. He continued to whine, so I told Nathan that maybe this was a good opportunity to teach that Mommy loves you and wants what's best for you... Just trust me! So, I proceeded to unwrap one and hand it to him while reinforcing that Mommy says these are yucky and you won't like it. Then, I prepared myself for the drama to come. NOPE!! He continued licking his bullion cube for 15 minutes. My plan failed. Since that fateful day twice more he has brought them to me to ask for more! This parenting stuff is not going very well.
On Wednesday Leah came down with a fever and was sick on Thursday too!
No, there's no picture... that's just mean!
Thursday night, Leah fussed til well after 11. After she finally went to sleep, we awoke to Seth throwing up... very little sleep after that.
Again no picture, too busy at the washer!
And today, we went down to Mud Island and played in the water with Grandma!! Lots of fun.



I think that I'm getting the same stomach bug, or I'm pregnant; either way, it looks to be a full weekend!
Seth has an infatuation with bullion cubes.
On Wednesday Leah came down with a fever and was sick on Thursday too!
No, there's no picture... that's just mean!
Thursday night, Leah fussed til well after 11. After she finally went to sleep, we awoke to Seth throwing up... very little sleep after that.
Again no picture, too busy at the washer!
And today, we went down to Mud Island and played in the water with Grandma!! Lots of fun.
I think that I'm getting the same stomach bug, or I'm pregnant; either way, it looks to be a full weekend!




4 comments:
WHAT???? are you pregnant???? you can't just leave me hanging like that! go take a stinkin test and let me know! :)
so, what's the verdict...pregnant or sick?!!
SICK!! So sorry to leave y'all in suspense.
I just want you to know that the picture of Leah grinning up there has been quite the hit at work. I usually have to stop people and ask them if they've seen the new picture of my niece. They humor me. However, several of them have laughed at it without me even having to bring it up. :-)
Post a Comment