Yes! My baby girl is now 2. I can't believe it, but it does seem like she is aware and has decided to do a little growing up. She has taken 2 naps in her big girl bed already and keeps taking off her clothes to go to the potty.
This was too much. The morning of her birthday, I came in to get her but had to do my usual back and forth between Leah and Seth. Typically she will just sit in bed and talk to us until she's ready to get up. So, when I went to the bathroom to help Seth, this is what I came back to. She had never done it before, but now that she's 2....
This was too much. The morning of her birthday, I came in to get her but had to do my usual back and forth between Leah and Seth. Typically she will just sit in bed and talk to us until she's ready to get up. So, when I went to the bathroom to help Seth, this is what I came back to. She had never done it before, but now that she's 2....




3 comments:
Dying to know how I got a crazy one that started getting out of carseat at 4 months and crib shortly after! You are looking good!
Woops! Accidentally erased that! Anyway, Happy Birthday, baby girl!
Post a Comment