Thursday, February 11, 2010

kyle 4 weeks, 1 day

Bubby and Sissy just love their new brother!!

The day before he turned 4 weeks old, Kyle gave me his first smile. I just love it when I talk to him and he gives me a big smile!!


Kyle's usual face

Wait for it...

.... ah, just missed it.

I was actually taking these pictures, because this is one of my FAVORITE outfits!

3 comments:

Bob Daniels said...

You can tell Seth and Leah just LOVE their new baby brother!!! In that fourth pic. he looks sorta like Greyson did!!!

Anonymous said...

he is SO cute!! i love that outfit, too! i wanted to buy it everytime i was in target, but they never had anything bigger than 0-3 months! i have the bibs that match & he got another outifit from the same line. it was one on my favs, too. so soft & comfy & very cute!

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

LOVE that outfit!