Tuesday, June 8, 2010

mother's day

I finally had a GREAT Mother's Day. I was sick, stuck in an airport, praying for my grandma or told I wasn't REALLY a Mom yet! (For real.) Nathan took the day off (which I didn't know until I was getting in the car and he came up in a tie and not his FedEx gear). So, I didn't have to pull off Sunday morning church going events alone!! I'm not complaining, but that is such a hard and lonely time of the week.

This is the full experience of my attempt at a Mother's Day photo shoot:

She didn't start crying until we got out there...

...and she didn't stop...

...Seth was using his dramatic sneeze face...

...and he didn't stop...

...at least she stopped crying...



...Mommy messed up here. I was too focused on getting them to all look at me and cut Leah's head out of the shot....

Oh well, it was worth a shot. Hmmm... Which one should I frame!?!

2 comments:

Bob Daniels said...

Definitely frame the second one from the bottom! That one's the cutest!

Mrs. NO said...

lol, love it. I have to confess, I made picture #3 my desktop wallpaper at work. It's just too funny. :-)