That's as in rules for naptime. Don't you think it's hilarious when you hear yourself in them?? At least I know they're listening.
They have recently begun to share a room. Seth sleeps on the top bunk and Leah on the bottom, so bedtime and naptime rules are recited everyday, two times a day. I was trying to get Leah's take on our new pool, but this is what I got.
They have recently begun to share a room. Seth sleeps on the top bunk and Leah on the bottom, so bedtime and naptime rules are recited everyday, two times a day. I was trying to get Leah's take on our new pool, but this is what I got.
"No talking, no getting up!" Did you see that look she shot me right there at the end. One night at dinner, during a Leah lecture, Nathan looked at me and said, "You do realize those are your eyes looking right back at you!?"
Enough said!




No comments:
Post a Comment