Camp Creek
with our little family. The Seth and Leah had such a great time on the playground when we first got there.







We were having a great time and decided to go to "the other waterfall" and that's when THIS happened:

When we arrived, I had one of those bad feelings that Mommies get. We had only been there a few minutes, when Seth and I decided to hike up to the top of the waterfall. As we passed a tree on a very narrow path, a bee jumped off of the tree and stung my precious first born.



When we arrived, I had one of those bad feelings that Mommies get. We had only been there a few minutes, when Seth and I decided to hike up to the top of the waterfall. As we passed a tree on a very narrow path, a bee jumped off of the tree and stung my precious first born.

Seth's First Bee-Sting!!
My Boy screamed bloody-murder for a long time. You can see the sting right there in the crease of his nose.





1 comment:
except for the bee sting looks like you guys had a very fun time! & happy 5 year anniversary! God has a special plan for you & nathan & your beautiful family! :)
Post a Comment