HA!! I love it! You see, he actually has polish on both feet! I cannot paint my toenails (this doesn't happen often anyway) without him wanting some too! I figure this is not something that I want to battle over, he is boy enough that eventually he'll think that it's stupid girl stuff.
Just for you info., he also has a caddy bowl with an empty lotion bottle and contact case to use while Mommy gets ready. (Trying to keep him out of my stuff - perhaps a hopeless task) And he uses his foamy letter T (they stick to the wall) in the shower to shave his legs!
4 comments:
found you! :)
uuuuhhhhmmm... should I ask why Seth has toenail polish on his left foot? :-)
HA!! I love it! You see, he actually has polish on both feet! I cannot paint my toenails (this doesn't happen often anyway) without him wanting some too! I figure this is not something that I want to battle over, he is boy enough that eventually he'll think that it's stupid girl stuff.
Just for you info., he also has a caddy bowl with an empty lotion bottle and contact case to use while Mommy gets ready. (Trying to keep him out of my stuff - perhaps a hopeless task) And he uses his foamy letter T (they stick to the wall) in the shower to shave his legs!
lol, I'm sure Nathan loves all that.
Yes, I think I agree that he'll get over the nail polish in time. :)
Post a Comment