I thought that this bathtime was too cute to not shoot!! We've just started having them take baths. They usually take showers with one of us, so this is like a little swimming pool to them.
BATHTUB RACES - SHE'S LETTING HIM WIN!
(I myself was practicing for the 2012 olympics... balance beam)
BATHTUB RACES - SHE'S LETTING HIM WIN!
(I myself was practicing for the 2012 olympics... balance beam)
HE IS NOW INVENTING HIS OWN WORDS! HE LIKES TO SAY SEVERAL LETTERS IN A ROW TOO! THE OTHER DAY I OVERHEARD HIM PRACTICING CALCULUS. HE SAID, "T, O, A." WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS PART OF SOH CAH TOA... TANGENT= OPPOSITE/ADJACENT!!!
NATHAN WAS PRETTY EXCITED TO DO SETH'S HAIR JUST LIKE GRANDPA BARLEY USE TO DO HIS HAIR. HE THOUGHT THERE WAS A RESEMBLANCE. AND THE VOTES ARE IN...




2 comments:
absolute geniuses! ;) bath time is so much fun! he definitely is a barley!
oh now that's just scary. Looks just like those photo albums I've looked at all my life. Alot like the picture in th hallway too...
Post a Comment