Saturday, October 25, 2008

DEAREST BRIANNA

Here's the story that you wanted me to tell you over and over when I lived in NC:

I will never forget the day you were born. About 4 in the morning, your mom called and told me she needed me to come to your house to watch Mikaila and Greyson while she went to the hospital. That same day, after my students went to their specials class, I got my phone message saying that you were here!! Later that night, I finally made it to the hospital to meet you. You were the youngest baby that I had ever seen and definitely the youngest I had ever held. You were so tiny and you curled up on my tummy and went right to sleep!!

What a special day in my memory!! Since then, you have grown into such a special little girl. You have always made those around you smile and laugh, and I pray that you will continue to bring happiness to those around you. I pray that you will surrender your life to God's glory each day!

I love you and I'm glad that your family gave you such a special day.

No comments: