Monday, October 13, 2008

WEEK OF RIDES

LEAH'S NEW RIDE
Leah made her debut on the train at Nana and Papa's house last week! I came in to find her climbing onto it herself. She can't push the go button herself yet, (but she can do the horn one...why is that?!) but she thought that it was awesome. She was smiling and laughing the entire time.

SETH'S NUDE RIDE

I was trying to get some housework done; this is becoming increasingly difficult. At this moment, in order to vacuum, I needed everything off of the floor. As I started to vacuum, this is the sight that I was greeted by. Almost needless to say, within moments of the picture Seth, the cow, the basket of clothes and the blocks were scattered across my desperately needing to be vacuumed floor! Still giggling today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! my computer will let me comment! we're having lots of trouble with it! ugh!
any how...glad to see some one else's kid prefers the buff, too! hillarious!
can't believe leah! her look of joy is precious! can't wait to see them!

Tami said...

The Naked Cowboy II. Hilarious.

(I was going to Google it and post a link... but then I thought better of it.)

Bob Daniels said...

Seth, you are too hilarious.Glad too see our toys going to good use:)!