I was at the home of a friend today (and I told her that they would remain nameless so as not to embarrass anyone!) As I sat on her couch, I saw these signs on the side of her fridge. I thought hm, that's kinda cool, she's putting her thoughts on paper and trying to stay on track.
Friday, October 3, 2008
this one's for the mommy's
Oh please enjoy this one!

I couldn't quite read all of them, so I asked her what they were. She said, "That right there, that's stupid!" Apparently, a few months ago, she left to go out of town for 4 days and her husband was left with their 1 yr. old (BAM) and 12 yr old! She returned to find that he made these signs to help him survive his days! I love it! When she told me that, I could not stop laughing. Here, these are things that we mommies truly do struggle with, and it was just so funny to see a man trying to work it out! I still can't stop laughing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow. Those are actually great insites for a man. Talking about meaningful play and finding time for friends. Sometimes we need a little glimpse into their minds to gain a new respect for them.
i thought it was super cute to see his thought process. I thought #8 was particularly insightful. I asked he if he really appreciated her when she got home and she said, "yeah! for about a week!!"
i edited it a bit since you looked at it.
Post a Comment