Saturday we traveled from Memphis to Knoxville. That is a very long drive for these littles, but we always break the trip up and take LOOONG breaks every few hours. We also used my OLD laptop to play DVDs (thanks Papa) throughout the trip.
Our normal routine is to pack a cooler and eat our meals at rest stops along the way and then stay to play! I'm really starting to like this little tradition. On the way home, we stopped at this same rest stop but didn't eat. I was a little sad! However, we were able to save a baby bird. My husband is so awesome. He saw it in distress and helped it... with the help of another kind man.

Our normal routine is to pack a cooler and eat our meals at rest stops along the way and then stay to play! I'm really starting to like this little tradition. On the way home, we stopped at this same rest stop but didn't eat. I was a little sad! However, we were able to save a baby bird. My husband is so awesome. He saw it in distress and helped it... with the help of another kind man.





No comments:
Post a Comment