Saturday, July 3, 2010

our daddy is amazing...

The thought of typing up this post is a little intimidating, because there's so much to say. So, I'll keep it short! My 3 babies have an amazing father.

Nathan, there is no way to express to you how blessed they are. They will have no idea for a very long time, but when that time comes, they will thank God for allowing them to have such a kind, loving, protecting, strong and fun Daddy!

I will always treasure memories of you with our babies. Listening to you read them books as I work in the kitchen. Watching you chase them around the back yard with an inflatable dolphin as they run squealing. Snowball fights in the driveway, followed by all of you crying about you hands ;) They are so many, many more and many more to come!

I love you and thank you for the HUGE sacrifice that you have made in order for our family to do it right! Now go get some much needed sleep!


Daddy won some tickets from Fed Ex for a Redbirds game the night before Father's Day! Pretty great timing if you ask me!

There were fireworks that night too, and Kyle was LOVING it!!

No comments: