GREYSON
I know that you had an awesome birthday and I pray that the year that follows will be as good. But, now it's time for my Greyson story...
I will never forget the year that we celebrated your (I think 7th birthday). As usual, your mom made a super special day for you and everyone that attended, and she made you the most awesome CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH FLUFFY ICING!! She had to cut off the top of one layer so that it would lay smooth. When I came in and saw it on a paper plate, I got an idea. I put icing on the "remnant" on the paper plate and stuck in a candle. We called you down and sang Happy Birthday to you as we presented your "remnant cake." I thought for sure that we would get a hilarious reaction from you, but YOU AMAZED US! You didn't react at all. You just sat looking at your "remnant cake" while we sang. I don't know what you were thinking, but you were going to eat that cake without a word! I will never forget that display of ooey gooey sugary sweetness.




1 comment:
What a kid! Happy Birthday, Greyson. We love you too!
Post a Comment