
I had a birthday. Here is a picture of the rose that Mom and Dad gave me at my birthday lunch. The picture was taken 5 days later and I promise you, it is sitting in my kitchen today still looking just like this 9 days later. You get what you pay for!!

My favorite part was that after dinner at the Barley's, they lit the birthday cheesecake and then sang Happy Birthday! Here's why I love this moment, Seth sang along with everyone. FIRST TIME EVER!!

We all ate Thanksgiving dinner, some of us more than once!! These are the cranberries being washed up just before they become cranberry sauce. This was such an easy dish to make, and worth every minute for the good stuff!! I also made the sweet potatoes and the corn-bread casserole. This was my first Thanksgiving to make things, not just assist. I really enjoyed myself!
1 comment:
What no parade?! Oh well, I guess you will have to wait until Seth is big enough! Happy B-day Christi.
P.S. keep checking our blog for your birthday card!
Post a Comment