HEATHER
I'm sorry that I messed this up!! It really doesn't reflect how I truly feel about you. I am actually very thankful to have you as a sister in law. For one, I think you take great care of my big brother and my niece and nephew. You are an incredible wife and mom! For two, every time that I have talked to you, you have encouraged me. It doesn't matter if your telling me to keep on keepin on or a crazy story about your family. You reassure me that my kids, my husband and I are normal!
You are a great example for me to follow (or at least attempt). I pray that God blesses your year to come!!
You are a great example for me to follow (or at least attempt). I pray that God blesses your year to come!!
We Love You!




1 comment:
glad i can make you feel "normal"! ;) thanks for the b-day wishes! yeah! only 2 more days! are you ready for the craziness? i say bring it on! love ya!
Post a Comment