MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A FUN-FILLED NEW YEAR!I really enjoyed having all of you here this week!! Thanks so much to our Mom and Dad for making it possible. Thanks for your generosity, hospitality and sacrifice of sleep for all of your children! (I cannot even imagine preparing for and then entertaining this many people for that long of time).
I love and pray for each of you; I pray that each of us took something great away from our fun-packed week. May God bless you in the year ahead. I will miss you while we are apart.
I love and pray for each of you; I pray that each of us took something great away from our fun-packed week. May God bless you in the year ahead. I will miss you while we are apart.
X - Y
(X has Y)
Chip - Bob
Ingrid - Mimi
Chase - Greyson
Cole - Hannah
Bob - Nathan
Mimi - Heather
Mikaila - Leah
Greyson - Cole
Brianna - Chase
Sean - Len
Heather - Christina
Emma - Brianna
Levi - Seth
Nathan - Sean
Christina - Tami
Seth - Emma
Leah - Mikaila
Len - Chip
Tami - Ingrid
Hannah - Levi




1 comment:
I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!! yeah, thanks nana and papa! you're the best! we had such an awesome time! love that picture!
thanks for everything you did, too christi! and my marykay....i think my face is clearing up already! why didn't you make sure you got me again?! love ya!
Post a Comment