
Well, Seth's staph is healing nicely and Leah is over her shots. BUT... we have all gotten sick; Nate even stayed home today. I think we all had/have the same thing and I think Leah had it first. (It's so hard to tell what's going on with them) She was so unhappy all day Saturday, and I just thought, as usual, that she was teething. But then, I had aches in every joint of my body Sunday and Monday and Seth was pitiful yesterday; he sat on the couch almost the entire day and would just fall asleep throughout the day. --How do you know your 2 year old is sick?? When he falls asleep several times throughout the day!-- So, back to Leah, in hind-sight, I wonder if she had what Seth and I had. At the current moment, Nathan is up and about and no one is whining or crying (not even me), so things are looking up. I hope and pray that each of you are healthy and making the most of your health. I'm off to watch more movies!!




1 comment:
hope everyone's feeling better. i know it can be rough, but just relax and gets lots of snuggling in! the house work will be there for ya later!
you're blog looks cute!
Post a Comment