Saturday, January 31, 2009

krogering

If anyone throws their coupons away, I would love to have them. Even your leftovers would be great!! Also, if you ever find a great bargain (anywhere) please share it with me!!
GRAND TOTAL = 26.72
for 28 items

shampoo and conditioner clearanced = $.72/bottle
-$2/2 q.
(Does anyone know if Kroger credits overage?)
pot roast = $4.02
@$1.99/lb
johnson's buddy bars = $.99/each
-$3/3 q
-$1/1 q
hot dogs = $2/pack
pringles = $1.09/each
-$.30/3 q doubled
-$.30/3 q doubled
(a splurge I know, but Nathan insists he needs these. i'm thinking about sticking aldi chips in a pringles container ;)
crest toothpaste = $2.50
-$1.50 q
-$1.50 kroger card q
(from now on coded as kcq)
stayfree pads = 2/$5
-B1G1 q
-$2/2 q
($.50/2 pkg)

The rest of the items were part of the mega savings event, so I combined coupons to get my 10 items and got $5 off the total order. The receipt says that I saved $26.29 with manufacturer q's and $2.10 in coupon doubling!! I don't count the Kroger Plus Savings(which was 16.55), b/c their prices are so stinkin' high!! But, technically I saved more than I spent.

I'll try to start posting my list earlier to help y'all, but I usually wait til the end of the week to shop, so I'd love for you to share your bargains with me!!

No comments: