Thursday, January 29, 2009

shopping day

kroger had it's 10 mega item event last week, and they're continuing this week. i would like to encourage you to take advantage of this sale!!

here's what i got:
the hershey's cookies were a splurge... saw them on the clearance rack and couldn't resist!!
after sale prices, coupons and $5 off total order we paid $10.72! fyi: those ready grains are not good!! thankfully, with 2 q's we made $ on them.

after some more research and last weeks success, i'll be heading back this week. they had another olay moisturizer on sale at clearance for 1.99 and i have a $2/1 q. crossing my fingers...

2 comments:

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

Ok, are these coupons from this week's paper or older? I only have coupons from this past Sunday. What'd you do. :)

Janey said...

Good job! I got a bunch of stuff too--enough to get $10 off. I got some more coupons from a friend, so I may go back this week. Let me know what you get on the second go-round!