Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BLOG SITES

Here are some of my favorite sites. The first two are sites that I like check everyday. They have encouragements to me as I seek to be the wife and mom my family needs and to create a home that is a springboard from which they can serve God.

Frugal Living. She also encourages me to live life more simply and to the fullest. This is the official site to blame for my use/abuse of coupons and cloth diapers and addiction to cooking from scratch. Please give this one a looksee, I think that you'll be encouraged by it also.

Simple Living!! I think that she's sister to M.S.M, but that's just a hunch. She's currently blogging about making your home a haven... lOvE IT!

I just found this one today, and she has lots of money and time saving recipes and ideas for the kitchen. Just found it today, so I haven't made any commitments yet!

This blog follows a girls journey to have a family without treatment or drugs. She has good information about our diets and healthful living. I use this one as more of a reference. This is where my infatuation with homemade yogurt was spawned.

Do you have any sites that you find particularly encouraging or helpful?? Please let me know where you visit. Also, I'm looking for some good freezer friendly meals. What do you do?

4 comments:

Dawn said...

This is Dawn Rockholt, formely Dawn Hendry. :) We are getting ready to have our first! We are going to do cloth diapers even though they are not the norm...I was just wondering which company you liked best? Not a lot of people to ask. Thanks! Enjoy your blog and also the extras you posted today.

Christina said...

Dawn,
I hope that my recent cding post helps!! Congratulations on the new little on the way. I hear that cding is really easy when they're tiny. Also, it would save a ton of money!! You use so many diapers when they're little. When are you due?

Dawn said...

March 30th. We are so excited!

Rhena Lindsey said...

You girls are so smart. I loved hearing what you are doing. This is the "simple way" that I did when my two were babies. The diaper pail is quite familiar. Also, the yogurt making and the bread baking. I still do soups, casseroles, etc. to freeze. I do soup stock when I have a chicken--boil the bones and add onion, celery; then skim off fat and freeze small portions to use as seasonings. The kids rave about how good my soups are. Thanks for sharing, Christina. Rhena Lindsey