YES! I love Money Saving Mom just like you, but I also LOVE LOVE LOVE www.thecentsiblesawyer.blogspot.com
She includes WALMART deals. I have gone to Walmart many times with her clues, links to coupons, and gotten lots of free stuff. Including free dog food!
Love her! I check her daily. She also shows a lot of Walgreens deals (since we don't have CVS here.)
thank you, janey and leah! here's a follow up question. have y'all used internet coupons at wal-mart? that store has always given me trouble with coupons. i'm very close to giving up on wal-mart.
4 comments:
YES! I love Money Saving Mom just like you, but I also LOVE LOVE LOVE www.thecentsiblesawyer.blogspot.com
She includes WALMART deals. I have gone to Walmart many times with her clues, links to coupons, and gotten lots of free stuff. Including free dog food!
Love her! I check her daily. She also shows a lot of Walgreens deals (since we don't have CVS here.)
I like to check out the forums at http://www.afullcup.com. It's a great place to see all the good deals people are finding at various stores.
thank you, janey and leah! here's a follow up question. have y'all used internet coupons at wal-mart? that store has always given me trouble with coupons. i'm very close to giving up on wal-mart.
thansk for the money saving tips! i'll be looking at the websites and let you know if i come across anything!
Post a Comment