Monday, November 17, 2008

YUMMY TREATS

In my quest to experience simple living, I've been doing a lot of cooking from scratch. Here are my two newest accomplishments.

HOMEMADE WHOLE-WHEAT BREAD

This is absolutely the best recipe that I have found, and I've tried several so far. It's simple, easy and it uses things that most of us already have in our home.

HOMEMADE YOGURT

That's right, I made it all by myself. I will know by tomorrow if my yogurt making has been a success!!

3 comments:

Tami said...

You're crazy. I'd be far too intimidated to every try such a thing. Good job!

Christina said...

It's really not that hard, and it's fun!

Although, I do have a bread machine that does all of the mixing and kneading for me, then I bake it in the oven. "Just set it AND FORGET IT!"

Janey said...

Looks yummy! The kids and I prefer white, so I haven't attempted whole wheat yet. We are still experimenting with finding which white recipe is the best. Yogurt? Boy, you are adventurous! You'll have to post some instructions on that!