Oh my word. I can not believe that they climbed that, especially Leah. I would have freaked.But you got some cool pictures of your dare-devil children.
Yeah!! I think this is becoming a Yearly tradition!
What little adventurers you have! Molly climbed like that when she was little too--freaked out all the other mommies at the zoo playground.
Oh! I forgot to add--that's what happens when dad is supposed to be watching the kids.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my word. I can not believe that they climbed that, especially Leah. I would have freaked.But you got some cool pictures of your dare-devil children.
Yeah!! I think this is becoming a Yearly tradition!
What little adventurers you have! Molly climbed like that when she was little too--freaked out all the other mommies at the zoo playground.
Oh! I forgot to add--that's what happens when dad is supposed to be watching the kids.
Post a Comment